HOW TO APPLY
For year 2017, the Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation's Online Application System will be open for new registrations on the following dates:
- from February 28th to March 17th, 2017;
- from May 31st to June 16th, 2017;
- from October 31st to November 17th, 2017.
Please know that the decision-making process of our Foundation can take up to six months. Therefore, carefully consider when to apply, depending on the planned start-date of your project's activities.
The deadlines refer to the registration, not the application. After you register, you have 15 days to start the application process (not to complete it). Once you have started the application process you will have all the time you need to complete the application: there is no deadline to complete the application.
The deadlines above are for new applicants only. Applicants who had already registered in the past, but whose application was not accepted, can apply again after 6 months from the date in which the previous application was rejected, regardless of the NaEPF's opening dates.
Applicants who have received a grant from the NaEPF, and whose project came to an end, can submit another application, regardless of opening dates.
How to apply
To submit project proposals to the Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation you must first register your organization (see opening dates above).
- Your user name and password will be sent via email. Please check your spambox or mail filter if you have trouble receiving this information.
- Once registered, you will have 15 days to start the application process (that is to initiate the process: you may complete it at your convenience). If you do not start the application process within 15 days, your registration will be automatically deleted, and you will need to make a new registration.
- Please avoid multiple registrations for the same Organization: only the first registration will be kept, the rest will be automatically deleted.
- The minimum time period from one application to the next is 6 months. After that time span, you can login and commence the application process. If necessary you will also be able to change your Organization's data. Do not make new registrations for new applications.
After registration and acceptance of the privacy note, you will be able to share information with the Foundation.
Once registered, you will receive access credentials to submit project proposals. The whole procedure of registration and submission of projects is carried out exclusively on-line: at every stage of this process, you can use the guidelines and help pages.
The Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation is a non-profit foundation. Therefore, the candidate must be a non-profit organization (association, foundation, cultural association, university, academic institution, etc.).
To be admitted to the evaluation, the project must be submitted following these guidelines.
Each project is carefully considered by our Board of Directors and approved or rejected at its sole discretion. The Board does not follow pre-defined criteria in its decisions. It decides each time how many and which projects to approve. For this reason applicants are not given advice in preparing the applications: the Foundation wishes that the proposals reflect the real needs of the project. This is also the reason why the NaEPF does not give indications regarding the minimum or maximum amount requested. Admission or exclusion is a decision pertaining solely to the Board.
Project proposals may be submitted via the online application section, throughout the year. Please keep in mind that the decision-making process of our Foundation can take up to six months. Therefore, you should plan the start date of the project activities accordingly.
IMPORTANT! The working language of the Foundation is English. Application forms submitted in other languages will be rejected. Application forms written in poor English will be rejected.
The Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation has been operating for over ten years to support programs aimed at protecting and promoting human rights, children education and protection, scientific and medical research and health, promotion of art and culture, environmental protection and nature conservation.
Particular attention is paid to the immediate intervention programs for those who live in situations of extreme economic and social hardship.
If you wish to explore the areas of intervention and type of projects that the Foundation has supported to date, please visit the projects section of this website. All past and ongoing projects are published online.
For technical issues please navigate to the "assistance" page available from your user page, where you can send us an email describing your problem. All requests which are not strictly technical will be deleted.