DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
1. INFORMATION REGARDING DATA CONTROLLERS AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICERS
- Below we will inform you regarding the collection of personal data during use of the websites. Personal data are all data which can be traced back to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses or your user behaviour on websites.
- The Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation (NaEPF), Äulestrasse 5, 9490 Vaduz is responsible for data protection (Data Controller).
2. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We process the personal data you provide:
1. Full name2. email address
to receive information requests from the contact form present in the "Contact us " page.
We do not disclose your personal data with any third parties other than with the officers of the two affiliated Foundations, the Nando and Elsa Foundation Delegatiò a Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain) and/or the Fondazione Nando ed Elsa Peretti (Rome, Italy).
3. DURATION OF STORAGE
As a rule, we store your personal data only as long as required for the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with this data protection declaration. However, it may occur that we are legally obliged to store certain data for a longer period. In this case, we will ensure that your personal data are treated in accordance with this data protection declaration for the entire period.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to request at any time and without charge information from us regarding your personal data stored by us, their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is disclosed and the purpose of the storage.
- You are entitled to request at any time that we revise, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to data portability.
- You are also entitled at any time to refuse to allow your personal data to be processed by us.
- If you have consented to the use of your personal data, you may revoke this at any time and without providing a reason.
- If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address shown in section 1.2.
5. DATA SECURITY
We maintain up-to-date technical measures for providing data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data from the risks during data transferral and to prevent third parties from obtaining knowledge of such data. These are regularly updated in order to comply with state-of-the-art standards.
6. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR INFORMATIONAL USE
(1) For the purely informational use of the website (i.e. if you do not log in or register to use the website, or otherwise transfer information to us), we collect no personal data, with the exception of the data transferred by your browser which allow you to visit the website. These data include:
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The quantity of data transferred each time
- Website from which the request originated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your terminal with the aid of your browser. The cookies do not cause any damage.
We only use them to make our service more user-friendly. Some cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them. They allow your browser to be recognised at the next visit.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you of the placement of cookies and allows you to accept them on a case-by-case basis. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
To give you the best experience on the cookie management side, we classify cookies of this website in two categories: essential and non essential. You can enable and disable cookies that are classified as non essential here:
- Essential Cookies - The site owner has indicated that these are essential to the running of the site.
- Cookie Guard
- This cookie is essential for storing the status of your cookie choices whilst using this site.
- PHP Session
- This cookie is used to track important logical information for the smooth operation of the site
- This cookie is used to control your user status if logged in
- Technical Cookies
- These cookies are used to track important logical information for the smooth operation of the site
- Google Captcha
- This cookie is needed for our contact form.
- Non-Essential Cookies - The site owner has approved these cookies but you may turn them off.
- Google Analytics
We regularly revise our data protection declaration as part of the continuing technical development of our services and the legal framework. Changes to the data protection declaration are published on our website. Therefore, please read the current version of the data protection declaration regularly at
Subject to the applicable legal provisions, all changes to the data protection declaration come into effect as soon as the updated data protection declaration is published. If we have already recorded data from you and/or are subject to a legal duty to provide information, we will also inform you regarding significant changes to our data protection declaration and will request your consent if this is required by law.
3 April 2018
APPENDIX EXAMPLES OF OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
With reference to Deutsche Gesellschaft für Datenschutz GmbH (German Association for Data Protection)
1. DATA PROTECTION FOR APPLICATIONS AND DURING APPLICATION PROCEDURES
The data controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of the application procedure. The processing may also occur electronically. This is especially the case if an applicant has transferred relevant application documents to the data controller electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website. If the data controller enters into a Grant Agreement with an applicant, the data transferred will be stored for the purpose of executing the Grant Agreement, having regard to legal provisions. If the data controller does not enter into a Grant Agreement with the applicant, the application documents will be erased two months following notification of the rejection decision, provided no other legitimate interests of the data controller prevent erasure. For the purposes of this provision, other legitimate interests may be, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure pursuant to the German General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz - AGG).